Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Product Recommendation- Pretzel Crisps

One of my favorite snacks before discovering my yeast intolerance was pretzels.  I knew there were flat pretzels on the market (remember Mr. Phipp's Pretzel Chips from the early 90s?) and so I went on the search for ones that truly had no yeast and no additional ingredients that would make me sick.

I found Snack Factory's Pretzel Crisps.  They come in several different flavors but several have powdered flavors with yeast extract (darn you delicious sounding but so unsafe Buffalo Wing Pretzels, darn you! *shakes fist*) so check the ingredients (that will quickly become a mantra for anyone with food issues).

And then, with the recent holidays, I found these:


I actually found the White Chocolate and Peppermint before Christmas and sat out a bowl of them for my guests, but today at Walmart, I found these two additional varieties, Peanut Butter Crunch and Dark Chocolate Crunch. They were $2.78 each, for a 5 oz bag, which isn't the greatest value ever, but they are quite delicious (I popped open the peanut butter crunch to snack on and they are really quite nice, the white chocolate and peppermint are just divine! Haven't gotten to the dark chocolate yet, but I an not the greatest fan of dark chocolate-- I have to be in the mood).

So if you like your salty with some sweet, look around for these delicious safe treats.

You can see more at: http://pretzelcrisps.com/

*This recommendation was not sponsored or paid for.  If that is ever the case, I will most certainly make it very clear in the review. I just want to share things I find that make life easier and more delicious for my fellow yeast-free brethren!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the recommendation! I am so getting these for a Thanksgiving treat! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete